|Registration Category||Early Bird Fee until 30 January 2019||Late Fee as from 31 January 2019|
|Young Fellow*||EUR 275||EUR 500|
|ESCMID Member**||EUR 275||EUR 500|
|Regular Delegate||EUR 375||EUR 500|
* For individuals 35 years of age or younger (copy of passport required).
** For ESCMID Members only, the membership status will be checked automatically
For only 45 euro per year, you can enjoy the benefits of the basic ESCMID membership, which includes subscription to ESCMID's journal Clinical Microbiology and Infection, professional information, meeting discounts and eligibility for grants & awards. Click here for more information about terms, fees and membership levels.
Fees for all congress participants include:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Welcome reception at the Utrecht University Hall (16th April)
- Coffee and lunch breaks during the conference programme at Jaarbeurs (17 and 18 April)
Upon receipt of the correct registration fee, each participant will receive a confirmation of registration by e-mail (please make sure to state your correct email address!). Please bring this confirmation along with you to the congress.
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) or by bank transfer.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed to email@example.com.
Refund of registration fees will be as follows:
- Cancellations (in writing) received up and including 15 February 2019: minus 25% handling fee
- No refund on cancellations after 15 February 2019, even if due to Visa rejection, illness etc.
- For any change of names, a fee of € 50 will be charged
Additional Registration Information
The participant acknowledges that he / she has no right to lodge damage claims against the organisers should the holding of the congress be hindered or prevented by unexpected political or economical events or generally by "force majeure", or should the non-appearance of speakers or other reasons necessitate programme changes. With his/her registration, the participant accepts this proviso.